|he's going to be doing this more now.|
because he's old
It's his birthday today, and I've been thinking about the last few years on and off this last week.
I met John in October of 2009, I wanted to get "good" at kettlebell sport in order to do well in a KB certification. I hired him to train me online as soon as I (all certified) could.
I've never looked back.
Bullet point time!!! Yay!
Since that time:
- I've been to Russia.
- He's coached me to Master of Sport in both Biathlon and Long Cycle.
- Together we have built an incredible community of lifters at Juno
- He has introduced me to amazing people, there are too many to name them all but here's a few: Sarah Lightfoot, Nazo, Jason Dolby, BJ...so many!!!!
- He made me a head coach for the Orange Kettlebell Club.
- Nazo, Kaufman, Jonathan and I have the pleasure and frustration to train with him three times a week.
Thank you for taking this journey with me.
KIDDING!!! I would never ever actually say that. Happy birthday motherfucker. You're the best.
|we should totes get a manicure...|