Saturday, July 7, 2012

never EVER say never.

Ok, I'm late in updating my weight loss adventure. I apologize to my four readers that have been holding their breath for a month. Here is a recap of what's been going on:
part of the reason i haven't written. ugh,
you can really see how cockamamie my scoliosis
makes my hips.

Food:
This past month or so has been a slow elimination of foods/substances from my diet. I blew off sugar and diet coke. I have nevereverever had the willpower to drop sugar, but somehow I managed. I am on day 6 of the Whole 30, now this is a paleo diet but even stricter. I swore on my mothers life I would never go paleo. The eating is fine. I just can't seem to eat enough, meaning I can't just wander back and forth in my kitchen shoving chips and ice cream in my face. So it is really an adjustment trying to eat enough in three meals.

i totes look like this because of paleo, yo
Bikini Picture
Is above. Argh. These are from about 3 weeks ago. Weight, prolly 140.

Strength:
Now this is problematic. The past few weeks I have been going along like normal, working out 6 days (mostly) lifting the bells, doing bootcamp etc. But since starting the whole 30 thing, everything is difficult. I'm not strong, I have no wind, I get dizzy. I am frustrated, but I realize my body is adjusting and I am not eating enough calories. Patience, grasshopper, patience...
Maybe some of my smarty friends who have more experience with this will help me out.

Weight loss:
As of this morning, I weigh 135.5. Wow. 1/2 pound short of the "magic" weight. Of course I'm happy, but I also realize the weight loss is too fast.

Hey, what about Juno??? 
Juno? I swear, I will write a post dedicated to Juno in the next few days. But Juno is pretty sweet right now.

1 comment: